France VFR is proud to announce their latest Airport scenery : Paris-Ile de France VFR - Airport pack Vol.1 FSX/P3D
The Paris-Ile de France VFR - Airport pack Vol.1 scenery models a pack of 10 detailed airports and airfields located in the western part of the Paris-Ile de France region. This scenery can be used as a standalone product or as an extension for our Paris-Ile de France VFR scenery already available.
The new Paris UNLIMITED series contains photo-realistic VFR sceneries, airports, airfields and heli platforms. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
"Paris Unlimited" products embed all enhancements from the new 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR. This technology already allows to generate the most realistic and dense environments ever seen. It does not intend to model real world accurately but to create a copy "as real as it gets" on a massive scale. It will evolve to adapt to the needs and new data available.
This scenery full compatible P3DV2-V3 and FSX with both specific installer.
It is developed as a standalone scenery but is 100% compatible with our main paris scenery (Paris-Ile de France VFR) already released (a specific installer is provided for this compatibility).
The scenery is available at France VFR and European resellers.
This product is part of the "Paris Unlimited" sceneries collection that provides airports, heliports and city sceneries for Paris-Ile de France VFR main scenery (but are all usable in standalone mode without this main scenery).
The Paris Unlimited collection should be detailed in a dedicated internet English website soon !
- Pack containing 10 photoreal high resolution airports.
- Ground textures of about 0.5 meter / pixel resolution from aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition (summer only).
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for each platform.
- 2 versions included : standalone version (also suitable for TRUElandscape) and Paris-Ile de France VFR extension version.
- Flatten/slope platform correction for each airport.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA VAC - IAC - ARRDEP charts provided.