France VFR is proud to announce their latest VFR scenery : French Riviera VFR Vol.1 FSX/P3D .A very famous area that is modelled with a hundred thousand 3D buildings and a very accurate vegetation using our 3D Automation technology !
This French Riviera Eastern part of french south coast includes the areas of cannes, Nice, monaco cities and airports, and much more... The new VFR Regional series was designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
"VFR Regional" products embed all enhancements from the new 3DAutomation® technology developed by France VFR. This technology already allows to generate the most realistic and dense environments ever seen. It does not intend to model real world accurately but to create a copy "as real as it gets" on a massive scale. It will evolve to adapt to the needs and new data available.
This scenery full compatible P3DV2-V3 and FSX with both specific installer.
The scenery is available at France VFR and European resellers.
the next volume (Vol.2) should be available mid-September and contains the Western part of the french south coast includin Marseille and Toulon.
- Ground textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition in Flight Simulator X® (summer only).
- Dedicated mesh with high definition 4.75 meters (LOD13).
- Lakes and rivers with navigable waters fitting the texture.
- Transparency management of the seabed on the entire scene.
- Semi-detailed generic airports including flatten platform correction.
- Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scene including the official SIA database (antennas, towers, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions ...).
- Hundreds of thousands of objects and notable buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power plants, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls, cranes, boats, streetlights, road signs ...).
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing multi-million buildings and realistic vegetation areas fitting geographic specs.
- Extremely dense and optimized vegetation coverage using a custom rendering module controlled by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Autogen buildings including additional specific and optimized 3D variations.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% Microsoft ® SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.