FSInventions announced the expansion of their product line with a new version of their Award Winning FSFlyingSchool add-on for Prepar3D.
Discounted upgrades are available for registered owners of any previous version.
FSFlyingSchool Pro 2016 takes FSFlyingSchool to a higher level with a host of new features.
Several incremental improvements have been made to FSFlyingSchool Pro 2016.
The major new features of FSFlyingSchool Pro 2016 are as follows:
Detail Pack for Aerosoft Beaver X and FSX Beaver Included (detail pack # 14)
Pilots are flying these aircraft in Prepar3Dv3 and if you fly the Aerosoft Beaver X or FSX Beaver, get ready for a whole new experience with your Chief Instructor, Mr Smith. Fuel management, pitot heat, carb heat, throttle, mixture, propeller lever, water rudder, primer, RPMs, manifold pressure, flap speeds, before takeoff procedures, starting the engines, landing techniques and much more. Fly this rugged aircraft the right way!
Detail Pack for A2A Cherokee & Carenado Cherokee Included (detail pack # 13)
Get ready to learn the right way to fly the A2A Cherokee and Carenado Cherokee. You will experience a new, rich level of attention to the details of the Cherokee and the way it should be flown by you. Fuel management, pitot heat, carb heat, throttle, mixture, fuel pump, primer, flap speeds, before takeoff procedures, starting the engines, landing techniques and much more. She's cool - she's popular - now you can give her the respect she deserves!
Detail Pack for Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended Included (detail pack # 12)
OK Captain - Mr Smith is ready to share his knowledge of this superb aircraft with you - and to make sure you are flying the right way. This fabulous, powerful aircraft is ready to go just about anywhere, but requires correct handling. Weight management, yaw damper, anti-ice, power levers, propeller levers, fuel levers, feathering, autofeather, flap speeds, before takeoff procedures, starting the engines, landing techniques and much more. Now you can learn how to do the job like the PROs!
'Approach Builder' Pack for FSFlyingSchool PRO 2015 Included
The following Approach Builder features are ready for you whenever you use the On Approach feature of FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016.
- Scenarios! An approach with FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 has a lot of options. Wouldn't it be great to be able to set up interesting approaches, often with random aspects, and save them? Now you can!
- Each situation you create at the Flight Plan screen of FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 can now be saved as a 'Scenario', and loaded whenever you want to fly the same sort of approaches again.
You can even indicate that a scenario you have created should be loaded automatically when you launch FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016.
You can now build a whole collection of exciting approach scenarios to use whenever you wish!
- A new feature lets you set up an approach which starts immediately before the Base Leg of an approach in the pattern to your chosen airport. Fly left or right traffic - the choice is yours!
- The Flight Plan screen includes a handy updated diagram showing which approach types are available to set up with FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016 at your selected runway.
- Repeat your approach automatically. When you have finished your approach and want to fly another... let FSFlyingSchool do this for you! No longer any need to exit Flight Simulator and return to FSFlyingSchool. A new option at the Flight Plan screen will let you land and once you've finished your flight... another approach will automatically begin!
This is especially powerful (and challenging) when used in combination with the 'Increasing Wind' and 'Decreasing Visibility' settings introduced in Approach Builder. You'll get a different challenge each time!
- Automatically worsening (increasing) wind! For those who like variety and challenges, the wind can now be set to automatically increase with each new approach flown. This will keep you on your toes and is a great way to fly a whole set of increasingly challenging approaches in minutes.
- Automatically worsening (decreasing) visibility! Low visibility is always a challenge - now you can set it to automatically decrease with each approach you fly. How good is your flying on instruments?
- Random approach altitude! Optionally set a random altitude for your approach. This will give you an extra challenge by starting you (a sensible amount) above or below where you would want to be on the glideslope or pattern altitude. Be ready!
- New option for 'Heavy aircraft runways only please!' Pilots flying heavy iron may not want to practice approaches at grass (etc) runways, no matter how long they are! A new option restricts random runways to those with surfaces suited to heavy aircraft.
Enhanced Instructor Awareness Version 2!
We have once again made several incremental improvements to FSFlyingSchool, including new areas requiring the pilot's attention.
Mr Smith, the chief instructor, is looking at each pilot's performance in even greater detail with the arrival of FSFlyingSchool PRO 2016. Here are some of the enhancements:
- If you are about to land but are approaching the runway at an excessive above ground level, Mr Smith will advise that you will need to go around. At this point you should return to Cruise Mode and leave the area near the runway.
-Once you have landed, Mr Smith will expect you to slow down so you can get to a safe taxiing speed. Do not use up runway you don't need just because you've forgotten to slow down!
- Mr Smith will expect you to clear the runway after landing for the next arrival. If you don't, he'll offer you some prompt advice.
- Parking brake applied and aircraft moving? Mr Smith will have something to say about that. The wheels are slipping or the brakes cannot hold and this needs to be resolved by you the pilot in command!
- If ATIS (Automatic Terminal Information Service) is available at your departure airport, Mr Smith will now tell you the frequency automatically. Be sure to listen to ATIS!
- Mr Smith loves facts an figures and will tell you the length of your selected departure runway. Let's get into the habit of knowing it before he does!
- Your throttles will reward considerate use and punish harsh treatment. Mr Smith is now watching and will let you know if you are increasing or decreasing them without care.
- Mr Smith wants that heading indicator set correctly before take off and will certainly let you know if it is not!
Addition of Extensive Help and Tips to Program Features
All the screens in the FSFlyingSchool program itself and even its groups of features now have their own help buttons, so you can get help and handy tips on the section you are looking at, right there on the screen.
To find out more, watch movies, download demo, etc, visit the FSFlyingSchool Website .