FSInventions announces the expansion of their product line with a new version of their Award Winning FSFlyingSchool add-on for FSX and FS2004.
Discounted upgrades are available for registered owners of any previous version.
FSFlyingSchool Pro 2017 takes FSFlyingSchool to a higher level with a host of new features.
Several incremental improvements have been made to FSFlyingSchool Pro 2017.
The major new features of FSFlyingSchool Pro 2017 are as follows:
Taxiway Tutor Pack Included
It has been said that the hardest part of some flights is taxiing to and from the runway! Now your chief instructor Mr Smith can help in FSX, FSXSE and FS2004.'Taxiway Tutor' will quickly have you taxiing safely and with confidence at the busiest airports!Your instructor points out the taxiways, runways, holding positions, markings and more as you move around the airport.In addition, your instructor gives tutorial advice on taxiways, runways, markings, lights, holding positions, and more.
Weather Tutor Pack Included
Weather and its effects on aviation are an essential part of pilot knowledge. Now your chief instructor Mr Smith can help!
Get ready to learn - here are some of the areas Mr Smith will explain to you:
(Note that in addition to weather, the Weather Tutor covers several bonus subjects that are not strictly weather but still essential to safe flight.)
• Effects of temperature-dew point spread
• Considerations when flying in low light
• Considerations when flying in low visibility
• Considerations when flying in the presence of clouds
• Considerations when flying in low temperatures
• Crosswind landing technique
• Crosswind take-off technique
• Crosswind take-off roll aileron use
• Crosswind landing roll aileron use
• Take-off from a high elevation
• Landing at a high elevation
• Take-off at a high temperature
• Landing at a high temperature
• Take-off from a wet grass runway
• Take-off from a dry grass runway
• Landing at a wet grass runway
• Landing at a dry grass runway
• Landing at a wet paved runway...and a lot more!
FSFlyingSchool Detail Pack for A2A Comanche Included
Get ready to learn the right way to fly the A2A Comanche. You will experience a new, rich level of attention to the details of the Comanche and the way it should be flown by you. She's cool - she's popular - now you can give her the respect she deserves!
Enhanced Instructor Awareness Version 3!
We have once again made several incremental improvements to FSFlyingSchool, including new areas requiring the pilot's attention.
Mr Smith, the chief instructor, is looking at each pilot's performance in even greater detail with the arrival of FSFlyingSchool PRO 2017. Here are some of the enhancements:
• Mr Smith has always advised that your flight controls be checked before flights. In addition, he will now expect you to specifically check the free and correct function of your elevator, ailerons and rudder.
• Your instructor will advise you that if your aircraft has been stored for a long time you need to check for damage or obstructions caused by insects and birds.
• In cold weather, Mr Smith will remind you that frost on the wings can prevent the aircraft from becoming airborne.
• Shortly after entering cruise mode, you'll hear comments from Mr Smith on your success or failure in checking your elevator, ailerons and rudder before take off. Let's develop good habits.
• If you're in the kind of aircraft that has a 'run-up' procedure, Mr Smith will point that out and expect it to be done before take off. You'll be hearing from him later if you don't.
• All your instructors will now announce your tail number when you start a flight on the ground. If, for example you are flying "Mooney November Niner Zero Zero Three Juliet", we decided it was time that this was brought to your attention. You need to know who you are in communications with ATC..
• If there is no ATIS (Automatic Terminal Information Service) is available at your departure airport, but there is AWOS, Mr Smith will now tell you the frequency automatically. Be sure to listen to AWOS!
• If there is no ATIS (Automatic Terminal Information Service) is available at your departure airport, but there is ASOS, Mr Smith will now tell you the frequency automatically. Be sure to listen to ASOS!
• Mr Smith will remind you to fully extend and retract your flaps before take off to check their correct function. You'll hear his feedback on this so let's get it done.
• You'll be reminded, when climbing on warm days, that steep climbs can lead to overheating - so be careful out there....and a lot more! Random Payload Option
It's easy to fall into the habit of always flying with exactly the same payload so we've created a convenient way to vary the number of passengers and baggage weight on each flight.Just turn on this option at the Pilots Screen and you'll get a random payload of people and baggage each time you connect to FSFlyingSchool!As the pilot represents you, pilot weight is never changed, but a 4 seater can have between 1 and 4 people on board and possibly baggage, whereas a 2 seater can have 1 or 2 people and possibly baggage.
Addition of AWOS and ASOS frequencies at destination
Until now your instructor would only watch for the ATIS frequency at your destination airport, but now you'll receive the AWOS and ASOS frequency if they are there instead.
Addition of ATIS, AWOS and ASOS frequencies en route
Mr Smith will now optionally report the frequencies of this information as you pass their transmissions along your route. It's good practice to listen to them as it keeps you up to date with what's going on down below and could be crucial in an aircraft or passenger emergency.
Addition of automatic tuning of ATIS, AWOS and ASOS en route and at destination
All instructors can now optionally tune your COM2 radio to these frequencies for you. This is a great way to learn what these services can do for you, until you are ready to tune them yourself.
Addition of Log Book Statistics Charts to Full Log Book
Want a powerful summary of your performance with FSFlyingSchool? It's here!Color coded charts now give you a powerful insight into your pilot skills as recorded by FSFlyingSchool. Just click the 'Show Statistics' button in the Full Log Book to see a chart of your scores in flights, landings and circuits, graded as poor, fair, good and of course... excellent!
Addition of Flight Menu to Full Log Book
We know that hard working pilots build up a lot of flights quickly and that can be a lot to scroll through in your FSFlyingSchool 'Full Log Book'.To make things that much easier, we've added a menu to the Full Log Book so that you can pick and choose any logged flight you wish to examine. Get all the details from previous flights, from an easy to use drop down menu at the top of your Full Log Book!
To find out more, watch movies, download demo, etc, visit the FSFlyingSchool Website .