Golden Age Simulations has released their Stearman (Boeing) Model 75. A biplane formerly used as a military trainer aircraft, of which at least 10,626 were built in the United States during the 1930s and 1940s. Stearman Aircraft became a subsidiary of Boeing in 1934.
Widely known as the Stearman, Boeing Stearman or Kaydet, it served as a primary trainer for the United States Army Air Forces, the United States Navy (as the NS & N2S), and with the Royal Canadian Air Force as the Kaydet throughout World War II. After the conflict was over, thousands of surplus aircraft were sold on the civilian market. In the immediate postwar years they became popular as crop dusters, sports planes, and for aerobatic and wing walking use in air shows. Our representation of this iconic aircraft is fully animated with tool tips active in the VC cockpit for all animated parts. It is fully compatible with all versions of FSX and P3D.
High quality, Fully Animated 3D Models representing
- US Navy options
- Fully Modeled Detailed Continental and Lycoming Engines
- High Resolution (4096 x 4096)Textures
- Fully Animated VC cockpit with VC Cockpit Shadowing and Smooth 3D modeled gauges
- User Controlled Configuration Manager
- VC Cockpit Custom Sound Package
- Volumetric Propeller Textures
- High Fidelity Sound Files by Immersive Audio
- Precision Flight Dynamics
- Fully Animated Pilot Figures
- Paint Kit
- Custom installer for FSX, FSX SE and P3D Versions 1 - 4
Visit the Golden Age Simulations Stearman Homepage for further information.