Flight1 is pleased to announce the latest version of their highly acclaimed GTN Complete Series. Version 2.09 now fully supports the latest GTN PC Trainer 6.50.1 and includes many new features and refinements:
- Vertical navigation (VNAV) capability when flying STARS and the initial stages of instrument approaches
- New Garmin navigation database cycle 1803
- The addition of a QWERTY keyboard option
- Visual approach guidance which provides advisory vertical guidance in visual flight conditions
- Along-track offsets in flight plan segments
- User-defined waypoint as an airport to avoid terrain alerts
- Destination airport remains in the flight plan when an approach is loaded
- A shortcut to the airport info page added to all procedure headers
- Ability to load the approach NAV frequency from the approach header in the flight plan
The GTN Complete Series includes the Garmin 750 and 650 gauges that feature fully integrated GPS, NAV, COM, and MFD functions for all your General Aviation aircraft simulation needs. The large screen and intuitive graphical touch-screen interface give you quick and easy access to terrain mapping, graphical flight planning, charts, traffic display and much more.
Existing users and new purchasers can get the latest version by going to the sales website to download and purchase or reinstall.