iFly and Flight One Software are proud to announce that the iFly 737NG High Definition Texture Pack for P3Dv4 has been released. The free HD Texture Pack for Prepar3d version 4 includes texture improvements and additions to the P3Dv4 version of their award-winning iFly 737NG. Here are the new features included in the package:
- HD textures applied to VC.
- HD textures applied to exterior of the aircraft
- Ground Power Unit modeled (aircraft battery will charge when ground power is connected).
- FWD OVHD panel font now models real world.
- Option to Enable or Disable High Resolution Displays using the Configuration Tool.
- Proper operation of the SPEEDBRAKE ARMED light and other minor fixes.
- High definition Texture Paint-kit released.
The iFly Jets: The 737NG is a super sophisticated and complete 737NG addon for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. High accuracy simulation of the cockpit and systems, along with features such as ground support and push back, make this a premier expansion for P3D. The product has been tested by real NG pilots to help maintain the accuracy required for this simulation.
This product offers quite an extensive fleet covering the NG range. This includes the 737NG 600, 700, 700ER, 800, and 900, 900ER, plus the BBJ, BBJ2, and BBJ3. There are several variations among this fleet that you can customize via the configuration manager, including jet engine types, and wingtips.
For download links to the texture pack and video/screenshot previews, please click HERE
For screenshots, information and to download and purchase the iFly Jets 737NG for P3Dv4, you can go HERE
Edited by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL