iFMS version 1.1.4 is now available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
This revision fixes the following issues:
- On some Android devices like the Motorola Xoom2 or the Samsung Galaxy Tab7 not all the FMC buttons were displayed because of a sizing issue of the bitmaps.
- Waypoint names should always be displayed when the HSI is in PLAN mode, not just when RTE DATA is selected.
- When a runway is selected in some cases there was a problem only displaying the relevant departures/arrivals for this runway.
- There was a crash and/or misplacement when programming a hold in an existing procedure.
- When the HSI was in plan mode in landscape configuration, trying to program a hold, the “STEP” function was overwritten by the “PPOS” function.
- Take-off status would only show complete after PERF INIT / ROUTE / TAKEOFF PAGE was complete and a departure runway was selected, in reality the departure runway does not need to be selected for take-off status to show as complete.
Two less common aircraft were also added to the list of default aircraft, the AgustaWestland AW139 Helicopter and the Cessna C337H Skymaster.
Many thanks go out to the users and testers who have helped resolve these issues.
For further information visit the IFMS Homepage