Flying Development Studio, the developers of Infinite Flight for iOS and Windows Phone are proud to announce the release of their latest update which brings 2 new airplanes and regions.
They added the Boeing 717-200 & 757-200. Those were among the most requested airplanes . The 717 has the most detailed cockpit ever released with animated levers, and the 757 includes 20 liveries from all around the world including the new American Airlines livery.
The liveries were picked from the results of Facebook polls (http://tinyurl.com/dycgglw) so everyone has a chance to mention which ones they want to see.
Following user feedback, they released a new European scenery, Paris and its surrounding area is their first scenery package outside of Europe and USA which is Sydney, Australia.
Full Feature List
• Added the Boeing 717 with 11 liveries and animated virtual cockpit (FREE)
• Added the Boeing 757 with 20 liveries and animated virtual cockpit (Paid)
• Added 2 new regions: Paris, France (Paid) and Sydney/Canberra (FREE)
• Fixed clicking sound (jet and warbirds)
• Added prediction lines for heading/alt/speed in the HUD
• Fixed issues with X-Track in the map page (wrong reported values)
• Fixed Autopilot HDG mode precision errors
• Improved application startup performance