Transform your Flight Simulator into a Serious Tool for Pilot Training and Proficiency with Instructor Operator Station (IOS) software for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Prepar3D and X-Plane.
Full array of features that provide full situational awareness and external flight sim control.
The new version (3.31) compiles the following:
- Custom failures (10 user-defined failures can be specified in the "customfail.txt" file). Number of custom-defined failures will be increased in subsequent versions
- Added map to drag-and-drop ACFT position in REPOSITION tab
- Added map to follow ACFT position and display fixes, navaids, etc. in RECORDER tab
- Added display of Approach plots to RECORDER tab
- Sequential start of networked PCs
- Combination of conditions to trigger failures (speed and/or altitude and/or countdown timer)
- Saved Scenarios now include saving preset failures. Training scenarios can be easily saved and loaded as required (engine out on take-off, etc.)
- Now possible to set Season
- Added Airbus/Boeing Project Magenta APU Fire failure.
- Added Airbus Project Magenta failures (AC BUS 1/2 Fault, Hot/Hung Start, High Oil Temp, Cabin Pressure Fault, IAS/Pitot Fail).
- Added remote shutdown of PCs
- Added ILS depiction to new maps under Navaids.
- Added navigation buttons to new maps.
- Re-organized some menus and functions.
- Installer now respects previous files for Navigation database, custom failures, PCList.txt and Start/Stop bat files.
- Fixed bug with Windows On-Screen-Keyboard.
- Fixed installer bug referencing wrong folder.
- Fixed bug with Wt & Balance input units.
- Fixed FDR import bug when Google-Earth plugin not available.
You can download from the Instructor Station website.