INSTRUCTOR STATION v3.20 has been Released !!!
The preferred choice for hundreds of Flight Schools, Simulator Centers and Flight Simulation Enthusiasts (ideal for cockpit builders and simmers).
- iStation remote (iPad/iPhone app) feature (app will be released soon).
- Improved WXR Engine stability and setting.
- Enhanced quick set WXR buttons.
- Fixed error preventing temperature and pressure set (FSX).
- Added window position, state and size memory for main window.
- Corrected issue with airport gate names not displaying correctly.
- Fixed issue with navigation database imports from Navigraph.
- Enhanced FS startup options (Batch file or FS path select).
This utility is meant to assist Aviation Professionals, Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and Home Cockpit Builders using Microsoft® Flight Simulator (FS) 2004™, FSX™ and ESP™, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D® and X-Plane®.
The ‘Instructor Station’ allows to set the aircraft on an approach to a runway of choice under any weather conditions, start-up and shutdown network computers (fully customizable), program or set aircraft system failures at any moment, calculate the amount of fuel required for a flight and load it to the aircraft, record flight performance (approaches, maneuvers, landings, take-offs, etc.) and plot it graphically, and many other things!
Compatible with all types of aircraft! It is also a great tool for anybody who wants to control the flight simulator externally.
Many features are also available for Project Magenta users (pmSystems, Glass Cockpit, CDU/MCDU, MCP/FCU) and AST users.
Visit the INSTRUCTOR STATION Homepage and Try the DEMO !