Just released is imaginesim's updated 2019 version of KATL Atlanta for Prepar3Dv4. This feature-rich airport has had an extensive upgrade bringing a host of improvements including new high fidelity vehicle models with off/min/max display options, Live Scenery animations, terminal updates and repaints, PBR textures, taxi line alterations, the amazing new dropoff/pickup zone terminal canopies, jetway logo changes, Delta Museum aircraft exhibits, the Porsche Avenue development, hundreds of tweaks and improvements, and a complete recompile using the latest Prepar3D SDK. ATL by definition is a monumentally busy place. It's the World's Number 1 whether by passenger traffic, landings and take-offs, revenue flights, aircraft movements, daily ops, non-stop flights, the superlatives go on.... 105 million passengers board nearly 1 million flights to over 200 destinations every year. There are 7 enormous terminal concourses and almost 300 aircraft parking ramps spread across 4,700 acres. It is Delta's home base - the world's busiest airline, a primary Southwest hub, and an important centre of operations for 25 other significant US and international carriers. Features include:
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3Dv4.
- High definition building texturing and native Prepar3Dv4 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Introduces the spectacular canopies over the Main Termianl dropoff/pickup zones.
- Utilizes imaginesim's bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Sophisticated animations generated with Simworks Studios Live Scenery module.
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Extensive hand placed trees, plants and vegetation.
- No generic library textures used.
- Seasonal variations.
- 15 square mile coverage of the KATL area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
Available right now for purchase at Imaginesim Homepage or update your KATL 2016 P3D copy via the imaginesim Operations Center. The free update is available to KATL FSX or Prepar3D customers that originally purchased after 22 October 2015.
Edited by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL