Just released is imaginesim's first ever product for X-Plane 11, KAUS Austin Bergstrom. This new airport presents an exciting evolution for imaginesim and is the forerunner of more releases for X-Plane over the coming months. The two terminals and twin runways handle in excess of 16m passengers each year, serving cities right across the USA, Europe and Central America. KAUS Austin is one of Southwest's crucial 'Focus City' destinations. Features include:
- Fantastic performance using code optimized for X-Plane 11.
- High definition building texturing and native X-Plane 11 terrain polygons.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the recently opened South Terminal.
- Utilizes imaginesim's bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
Available right now at along with further information and screenshots.