Kerry is a small regional airport located in the South West of Ireland in an area famous for its majestic and stunning landscape, incorporated in July 1968 with its main objective of building and managing an airport at Farranfore. Various share capital fund raising programmes were undertaken and together with great assistance from the various statutory bodies over the years, the airport has developed from a runway of 1,090 metres x 23 metres commissioned in 1969 to a runway of 1,239m x 30m commissioned in 1989 and a new runway of 2,000m x 45m was opened in May 1994.
• High quality 30cm/pixel aerial imagery throughout
• Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport including the surrounding countryside including such details as: Farranfore train station, numerous GAA football pitches etc.
• Impressive frame rates
• Photo realistic day and night textures
• Realistic runway and taxiway lighting and lighting on all external and internal roads where appropriate
• 3-D Approach lights
• 3-D Papi lights
• 3-D Runway hold short lights
• Realistic Navigation aids
• Realistic Ground Markings throughout
• Extensive manual with information about the airport
• Afcad included
System requirements for FSX
• Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2)
• Pentium 2, 6 GHz 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
• Graphic card with 256 MB RAM
Scenery can be bought through the Kerry Ultimate Product Page via Paypal. (If you would like to pay by a different method just send them an email). Once payment has been received you will receive an automatic reply containing a unique serial which is required to activate the scenery. Download size is 91.5MB.