France VFR presents the second volume of their Regional Airport collection for X-Plane .
This collection for X-Plane 11.x already exists for FSX and P3D but is now re-build for X-Plane. It is not only an update for X-Plane, but most of the components have been re-created for an optimized rendering under XP, specially the night environment !
The scenery represents the Montpellier Mediterranian regional airport located in the southern part of France, and includes the airport area and its environment. The platform has been perfectly blended into XP standard landscape for a very realistic integration.
• Montpellier Mediterranee airport (LFMT) extremely detailed with its environment
• High definition ground texture (25cm) for all the area
• Very detailed and realistic night environment
• Numerous 3D specific 3D objects and ground animations
• SIA - VAC - IAC - ARRDEP charts provided
More informations and screenshots visit the France VFR Website