LLH Creations released the High altitude airport/heliport of Courchevel France for FSX.
This new version of Courchevel is not an upgrade from the previous scenery, its a new production taking advantage of both development experience and computer hardware evolution.
Main characteristics of the scenery:
- perfect Compliance of the runway profile with its 18.5% slope.
- hyper accurate relief to reality,
- ground textures using bumpmapping technology with a very high resolution of 4 cm per pixel,
- extensive use of the possibilities offered by the FSX SDK.
- buildings conform to reality in hyper detailed 3d.
- thousands of items for unparalleled sense of immersion.
- summer and winter seasons.
- HD space required for installation : 1 G
Visit the Courchevel product page for more info and screenshots.