• New Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke


    The CLS-E NG Yoke is the evolution of Brunner's long-term success product CLS-E Yoke, incorporating all gained experience and many customer voices, asking for an affordable, reliable and realistic flight experience.  It integrates perfectly into many ambitious enthusiast applications, but also into new or existing cockpit training environments.

    The CLS-E NG Yoke provides excellent quality, high fidelity and unique durability at an affordable entry-level cost. It is unmatched in its class: intelligent brushless BLDC technology, a compact and sophisticated product design and a configurable yoke handle creates training solutions which provide optimum training value.  As an option, the yoke handle can be ordered with an integrated display.

    The BRUNNER CLS-E NG Yoke is supporting single as well as dual pilot applications. A unique real-time yoke synchronization logic enables unmatched and automatic pilot/co-pilot take-over functionality. On Top, CLS-E NG simulates and

    represents various functions like autopilot

    and trim and allows for easy and fast installation and setup through real Plug- and Play capability. Enabled by our CLS2Sim software-environment, the CLS-E NG Yoke communicates easily with commercially available simulation software such as X-Plane, M-FSX, Prepar3D® and Aerofly FS2. Any third party flight simulation solution connects via a simple TCP/IP or UDP remote interface protocol.

    CLS-E NG Yoke can be ordered directly from the webshop .



      Report Article


    User Feedback


    Yowza! Twelve hundred English pounds, or roughly $1500 'Murican ain't exactly affordable nor entry-level!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Hi Folks,

    Yeah - my PC costs less...

    GREAT company name though - wonder if he has a substantial discount for a long lost relative in America ?

    :biggrin:

    Regards,

    Scott

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Just looked up the cost for a salvaged Cessna 172 yoke, $345, with an Arduino kit, some pieces parts for gears, springs and bearings, you could build one for under $500.

    So I have to agree, not affordable nor reasonable!

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, Sirxamoc said:

    Just looked up the cost for a salvaged Cessna 172 yoke, $345, with an Arduino kit, some pieces parts for gears, springs and bearings, you could build one for under $500.

    So I have to agree, not affordable nor reasonable!

     

    ....... heheheeee.....easy ha, like anything else in life if you have the knowledge & skills ..... LOL

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    WoW entry level $1500. That must be a joke. I bet they had timed this announcement to go along with the release of FSW. LOL That would have been a good match up for entry level simmers. I think I will wait a couple of months for the Honeycomb release.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'm wondering how much of a difference the tamed-down forces and travel makes?? The forces produced by the NG "MUST" still be a lot stronger than the old Microsoft ff2 surly!!?

    I was really happy with the force strength of the ff2 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I do have the so called old one. Yes, it’s a price tag but in the end it’s worth the money if you want as much reality as it can be. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I ordered one on 4/27, before this announcement was made and it arrived yesterday. I have not yet had mega-hours PIC time with it but so far I am not regretting this purchase investment. The thing is amazing and closer to 'real' than I have ever experienced, except for the 737 sim at the United training center in Denver many years ago. Loving it so far.        

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 5/8/2018 at 5:28 PM, Chocorua said:

    I ordered one on 4/27, before this announcement was made and it arrived yesterday. I have not yet had mega-hours PIC time with it but so far I am not regretting this purchase investment. The thing is amazing and closer to 'real' than I have ever experienced, except for the 737 sim at the United training center in Denver many years ago. Loving it so far.        

    Greetings Chocorua,

    I was please to hear your first impressions. 

    I was ready to pull-trigger until I verified that the entire pitch travel is only 3.54" (90mm) end-to-end.

    Do you find there is enough travel?

    Thank you,

    Greg

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Hi,
    I have the CLS-E yoke and the travel is 150 mm acc the Brunner spec.What about the th 90mm i don't know. So there is a difference between with the CLSE-E and the CLSE-E NG.

    Regards
    J va Bra

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, Jovabra said:

    Hi,
    I have the CLS-E yoke and the travel is 150 mm acc the Brunner spec.What about the th 90mm i don't know. So there is a difference between with the CLSE-E and the CLSE-E NG.

    Regards
    J va Bra

    Yes.

    From the factory in reply to my email:

    "Hi Gregory,

    Thank you for your interest in our simulation products.

    The 90mm are the total travel. See attached factssheet, in the drawing it's visible. If you need more travel check the factssheet of the CLS-E Yoke.

    Looking forward to your order and kind regards from Switzerland, Mario
    Mario Ackermann
    Sales & Marketing Manager"

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    It wasn't easy for me to pull-the-trigger, but after getting some feedback from an owner, reading some reviews and watching the testimonials from users of the original Brunner yoke and software, I decided to buy one of these.  I special-ordered mine with the hat switch on the left-handle which is how I fly now.

    It's due-in next week and I'll be sure to post my opinion (good or bad) once I have a chance to use it.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 5/26/2018 at 2:41 AM, cap10jaf said:

    It wasn't easy for me to pull-the-trigger, but after getting some feedback from an owner, reading some reviews and watching the testimonials from users of the original Brunner yoke and software, I decided to buy one of these.  I special-ordered mine with the hat switch on the left-handle which is how I fly now.

    It's due-in next week and I'll be sure to post my opinion (good or bad) once I have a chance to use it.

    Did you buy the NG?  What do you think?  Especially regarding the travel?  I would be moving from a Yoko...

    There's basically no information out there.  Care to review it for us?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now