Aerosoft has been adding more high grade sceneries to their already impressive catalogue recently with the following add-ons released.
The airport of Erfurt-Weimar (formerly known as Airport Erfurt) is the smallest international airport of Germany. It is located in Bindersleben, approx. 6km from the city center of Erfurt.
The airport has been recreated to the smallest of details and also includes the village of Bindersleben. AESLite is another feature bringing moving vehicle traffic to the airport.
- Detailed reconstruction of the airport including all airport institutions and the community Bindersleben
- 3D- approach lights
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Seasonal ground textures (0.5m per pixel)
- Apron with realistically rendered textures
- Day- and night textures in high resolution
- Realistic navigational aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Fully compatible with the standard AI-traffic and AI-traffic add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
- AESLite for dynamic ground traffic on the apron and surrounding roads
- Manual (German, English)
- Lido Charts
- FSX and FS2004* version
Polish Airports Vol 3
Polish Airports vol.3 is a package of highly detailed sceneries of EPPO Poznan Lawica, EPWR Wroclaw Strachowice and EPBY Bydgoszcz Szwederowo airports in Poland. Polish Airports vol.3 is a payware scenery however there is a fully functional demo scenery provided that you can use for any online and multiplayer flying.
- Fully compatible with FSX and P3D only
- Highest level of accuracy in geographic positioning, modelling and texturing
- High quality photoreal ground in airport areas and photoreal Bydgoszcz and Wroclaw cities with autogen (incl. seasons)
- High quality photoreal textures of airport buildings
- High quality static aircraft compatible with any AI traffic
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including terminals still being under construction
- Animations, special effects, reflective glass textures
- Product includes customly designed charts and a manual in PDF format
- Demo version of Polish Airports vol.3 package is provided. It is a fully functional freeware scenery, perfectly alligned with the full payware version. This ensures no problems with online (VATSIM, IVAO and any multiplayer) flying in case some users have the payware scenery and some don`t.
- Expect low resolution textures, no photoreal ground, less buildings, no autogen.
Some very impressive screenshots, highlighting change in seasons as well as scenery detail:
The Heraklion International Airport “ Nikos Kazantzakis“ will soon be replaced by a brand new airport because it simply is not able to handle the load in summer. But for now it is the second busiest airport in Greece and squeezed in between the sea and the city it has one of the most scenic approaches in the Mediterranean. FSDG made this into a very special scenery, spend a few minutes looking at the product page and you will see the attention to detail is impressive.
- Fully detailed rendition of Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport (LGIR)
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground
- Complete reconstruction of airport`s lighting equipment
- Local apron vehicles fully animated by AESLite (FSX only)
- Realistic car traffic around the airport by AESLite (FSX only)
- AES 2.24 fully covers this airport (just one credit)
- High resolution airport ground textures
- Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
- Animated windsocks
- Photo-real terrain coverage of Heraklion
- Very detailed coverage of Heraklion city and famous landmarks
- Custom terrain mesh
- Local AI boat traffic
- Fully compatible with all major Traffic add-ons
- Adjustable scenery, optimised for high performance
- Scenery manager tool included
- Full manual included
- No online activation required
Information and screenshots used with consent of Aerosoft.
For further information please visit Aerosoft .