The East Coast mainline runs from London to Edinburgh and then on up to Aberdeen. The total length of the whole route is 393 miles. The section covered in this TS2015 route expansion pack runs from Newcastle to Edinburgh - a distance of approximately 125 miles.
• Authentic reproduction of the East Coast Mainline from Newcastle to Edinburgh
• Route class: Modern
• Route length: approximately 125 miles
• 17 mainline and four branch line stations
• Beautifully detailed and immersive scenery along the northeast coast of England and southern Scotland
• Custom-built buildings and objects
• Nine locomotive repaints and Just Trains Mk.1 coaches in maroon
• Nine Standard and four Free Roam scenarios
• Route is Quick Drive enabled
• Just Trains all-new modern LED signals
• Just Trains all-new overhead catenary (OHLE)
• Just Trains Voyager Advanced NRN function enabled
Important: Newcastle to Edinburgh Mainline is compatible with TS2015. If you purchased Train Simulator after 20th September 2012 then you will require the European Loco & Asset Pack (available to purchase via Steam) for the route to display correctly.
For further details visit the following
Scenario Pack 1: http://www.justtrains.net/product/newcastle-to-edinburgh-download