Twenty-one years ago, two Flight Simulator enthusiasts had a common wish, to improve the ATC in FS. A programmer in Atlanta met an Air Traffic controller in Memphis and we created a company called JDTLLC. We began working on Radar Contact which became the best FS ATC program available for many years. In 2001, after 6 years of work, Version 4.3 was released. Seventeen years later, after deep soul searching, we decided to give RC away for free, and step away from the business of supporting it.
As of January 1st, 2019, we will shutdown the web site, our email, our storage providers, and our e-commerce partner.
What this means to our existing customers, and future owners:
1. Radar Contact 4.3 will be available at no charge, by downloading it from my iCloud Drive. Here is the link.
2. JDTLLC will no longer generate keys. We will give you the same tool we use, the Key Generator. You can download it from here.
3. Radar Contact will be supported here on the AVSIM forum.
4. Refunds have already been issued to the customers who purchased RC in the last 3 months.
5. John and Doug will be available, as needed, at jdradarcontact@iCloud.com. Keep in mind, support will be handled here on the forum.
During these 21 years, we have encountered tens of thousands of customers, hundreds of supporters and contributors and dozens of beta testers. We will never be able to adequately express our deepest gratitude and thankfulness to each and every one of you.
All we can do is say, "Thank You".