Rex Simulations is pleased to announce the release of the official Hotfixes for REX 4 Texture Direct Service Pack 6, REX 4 Texture Direct with Soft Clouds Service Pack 6, and REX Soft Clouds Service Pack 3.
Service Pack 6 – Hotfix 1 includes the following fixes and additions:
• Fixed the missing low-level cloud issue associated with Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D v3.2.
• Fixed random theme generation and installation.
• Fixed popcorn cloud sizing issue within Lockheed Martin’s P3D v3.1 and v3.2.
• Fixed community texture water selection process.
• Added function to auto adjust P3D v3+ shader based upon cloud selection.
• Fixed no simulator selection error during texture installation issue.
Service Pack 3 – Hotfix 1 includes the following fixes and additions:
• Added automatic check for updates at start up.
• Fixed low-cloud missing issue for Lockheed Martin P3D v3.2.
• Added popcorn cloud fix for P3D v3.1 and P3D v3.2.
• Added function to auto adjust P3D v3+ shaders based upon cloud selection.
Additional internal fixes and performance updates were included in each update. Users will be prompted to download the new update when they start either REX product, or they may click the “Check for Updates” button. Or users may download the latest updates from the support forum.
About REX 4 Direct
REX 4 Direct is compatible with Microsoft’s FSX, FSX:Steam Edition and Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D version 1, 2, and 3. See the difference that REX 4 Direct will bring to your flight simulator experience by visiting our dedicated website
About REX Simulations
REX Simulations is an award-winning leader in environment simulation add-ons with connections to consumers, businesses and institutions worldwide. The company's offering span global services and home computing. More information can be found online at Rex Simulations Homepage