REX SIMULATIONS is pleased to announce the release of REX Soft Clouds FS9 Edition!
REX Soft Clouds FS9 Edition helps give a volumetric feel to your flight simulator clouds.
This software package is compiled from years of feedback from current REX customers to meet a specific demand. You will truly experience volumetric-like haze and fog as never before seen within FS9.
REX Soft Clouds FS9 Edition Features:
• Better in-cloud lightning representation.
• 512 cloud textures, compiled into 16 full sets. (High definition textures will be released when ready as a free update to all Soft Clouds users)
• A large, easy to read user-interface.
• Lightning-fast texture installation.
• Ability to auto-start simulator after texture injection.
• Network capable.
• Unique types of cloud base structures.
• Low/Mid-level 3D clouds, including Stratus, Cumulonimbus, Cumulus, Stratocumulus, Altostratus and Altocumulus.
• Built-in check for updates feature.
• Texture options for 32bit and DXT3 (for low-end systems).
See the difference that REX Soft Clouds will bring to your FS9 experience by visiting the dedicated REX Soft Clouds FS9 Edition website page.