Ultimate 146 Collection released for Prepar3Dv4
The QualityWings Team are happy to announce the release of the Ultimate 146 Collection for Prepar3Dv4!
Admittedly it has taken a while to prep this little gem for the latest platform. Resources being limited they had to find the right time to develop the Jumbolino for P3Dv4.
So what is this plane all about?
Long haul and modern avionics are great but the Avro RJ and especially the Bae146 really go back to real pilot craftsmanship. Four engines, great sounds and incredible short field performance make this probably the coolest regional jet you will find.
Unlike many other planes, the Avro’s capabilities allow you to discover unique destinations like LondonCity, Aspen or Cusco in Peru.
Enjoy three different cockpit variants ranging from fully analogue cockpit dials to modernized EFIS gauges in the typical style of the early 90s.
You see? This plane is anything but normal and that is what makes it so much fun to fly.
Check out the content, there’s a whole lot of fun in there for everybody:
· British Aerospace BAe 146-100
· British Aerospace BAe 146-200
· British Aerospace BAe 146-300
· British Aerospace Avro RJ70
· British Aerospace Avro RJ85
· British Aerospace Avro RJ100
· BAe146-100 and -200 style cockpit (fully analogue) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
· BAe146-300 style cockpit (simple EFIS) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
· Sperry Autopilot with LNAV, Flight Level Change and Attitude Hold capability (BAe146)
· Thrust Management System (BAe146)
· Avro RJ series style cockpit (full EFIS) featuring GNLU910 FMC
· Autopilot with VNAV, LNAV, Flight Level Change and Autoland capability (Avro RJ)
· Thrust Rating Panel (Avro RJ)
· Full simulation of electric, fuel, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
· Transponder with FSINN / Squawkbox compatibility
· Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) with aural warning sounds
· Customizable Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with altitude callouts
· Over working 200 annunciators
· Master Warning- and Central Status Panel
· Steep Approach mode (inhibits GPWS warnings)
· Multi-stage Night Lighting with dimmable Flood Lighting
· Realistic Flight Model
· Authentic Soundset with sound cones for the Allied Signal LF-507 engine
· Flightdeck Environment Sounds (Equipment Cooling, FSB/NS Signs, etc.)
· Aural Warnings (Chimes, Horns, etc.)
· Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS)
· Characteristic Flap extension / retraction wind sounds (howl)
· APU and GPU sounds
· Over 60 High Quality liveries available on our website
can I get it?
The Ultimate 146 Collection for P3Dv4 now is available from QualityWings partner Flight1.
In order to keep things simple QualityWings have decided that there is no discount for existing customers of the Ultimate 146 for FS9/FSX.
Instead QualityWings went for an exceptionally fair price from now on.
Note that the Ultimate 146 for P3Dv4 does not introduce any new functionality or features over the existing version for FSX.
QualityWings sincerely hope you like the latest addition to their P3Dv4 fleet.
Many Happy (STOL) Landings,
Your QualityWings Team
Edited by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL