Ultimate Ground Crew X has been updated to Version 1.3.
To obtain the update, login to your FS2Crew account (www.fs2crew.com).
Then re-download and re-install the product.
You must uninstall UGCX first.
Please see the FS2Crew Support Forum for important information on how to install UGCX 1.3!
V1.3 Change Log
Date: 12 October 2019
- Scenery indexing load times should optimized.
- Fixed the performance issue during when loading the scenery cache. This happened during landings and when opening the UGCX main menu.
- Fixed the PMDG 747/777 models long pushback issues.
- Fixed the nose wheel angle after pushback, so it's always straight/centered
- Added the "Stop Pushback" option to the pushback sequence in case you want to stop before you hit something!
- Added the "Disable Tow Plane Commands" option for allow compatibility with gliders and WAMA.
- Added a warning to the log when loading and if the "Advanced Animations" option is disabled.
- Added the PMDG 747/777 models push method option so you can choose when you would like to use the "Braking" or "Toggle Pushback" method.
- Fixed issue where Config Manager would not install custom Logo on the Wollard Tug.
- Updated Airports database so US airports will use English even if UGCX menu set to non-English.
- Fixed volume control (if your sounds sound garbably, select a lower volume setting in the UGCX Audio menu).
- Added option to suppress use of MUTE buttons for users using UGCX Voice Control with FS2Crew Button Control at the same time.
- Other improvements.