France VFR are proud to announce the release of the 5 detailed commercial French airports sold separately for Microsoft® Flight Simulator®.
LFBD - Bordeaux Mérignac
LFLC - Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne
LFRB - Brest Bretagne
LFST - Strasbourg Entzheim
LFMT - Montpellier Méditerranée
The Airports FRANCE range for Microsoft® Flight Simulator® plans to offer about 30 of the most famous and/or frequented French commercial airports.
France VFR's goal for all the products in this range above all is to offer mixed IFR/VFR platforms offering the best possible compromise between compatability, visual rendering and a search for realism while offering very attractive prices through "bundles" grouping several airports in one package.
- Ground textures 0.5m/pixel résolution reworked aerial images from IGN for Bordeaux, Brest and Clermont-Ferrand airports.
- High resolution ground textures and detailed markings on each platform.
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific to each platform.
- Vegetation reworked on each platform and its surroundings.
- Realistic night lighting reworked on each platform.
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked on each platform.
- Animated jetways.
- Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.