Just released is imaginesim's new version of WSSS Singapore for FSX and FSX:Steam. This feature-rich airport is the result of two years intense research and development. WSSS Singapore Changi is an essential transport hub, lying at the very heart of the Far East with an unmatched network of true global reach. The city of Singapore is the economic powerhouse of the South China Sea. It dominates far eastern trade and is the world's foremost logistical centre. It's likely that the very computer you are using at one time passed through the city's port. Features include:
- High definition building texturing and native FXX ground polygons.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim's bespoke configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- 52 square kilometer coverage of the WSSS area.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- Compiled using code optimized for FSX and FSX:Steam.
- Singapore city centre included for free.
Available right now at imaginesim.com along with further information and screenshots.
Please note. This FSX version has been derived from our Prepar3D version. You will need a capable system to operate the airport in FSX's 32 bit environment if using along with add-ons such as large numbers of AI aircraft, complex cockpits or SODE jetways. You can lessen the impact on your computer's resources by using the options available in the included airport configuration tool. Further advice on performance and maximizing your computer's capabilities can be found in the airport manual.