Just released is imaginesim's latest version of WSSS Singapore for Prepar3D v4. Following the recent PBR upgrade comes the new Animations Edition. This upgrade is the very first airport to take advantage of the brand new SWS Live Scenery module (avialable here WSSS Singapore for Prepar3D v4.4 now features:
- Fantastic performance using 64bit code optimized for Prepar3D v4.
- High definition 2k building texturing and native Prepar3D v4 ground polygons.
- Switchable dramatic PBR based water, reflection and shine texturing.
- Animated vehicle and airport staff, powered by the SWS Live Scenery module.
- Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high density AI coverage.
- Low visibility nav lighting.
- Switchable dynamic lighting option.
- Features the newly opened Terminal 4.
- Utilizes imaginesim's bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI.
- Comprehensive ground and building optimization.
- Interactive SODE jetways.
- Instantaneous scenery cache loading.
- Accurate AIRAC procedures.
- Trees, plants and vegetation modelled with types native to Singapore.
- No generic library textures used.
- Switchable high 2k or medium 1k texture set.
- 52 square kilometer coverage of the WSSS area.
- Low simulator impact.
- Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on.
- Downtown Singapore city centre modelled.
Available right now for purchase at imaginesim or update your copy via the imaginesim Operations Center.