REX Simulations and Military Visualizations are pleased to announce the release of Service Pack 1 to the WX Advantage Radar.
Service Pack 1 includes these major updates and fixes:
- SUPPORT for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D 3.4.14
- IMPROVED panel configuration process of the Gauge Management Tool
- ADDED terrain masking and mapping within the Map functions of the radar, providing terrain returns and masking
- IMPROVED beam geometry in all modes to give a more accurate behavior of precipitation cell detection as distance from the aircraft increases
- GENERAL performance improvements
Download the latest updates to the WX Advantage Radar at:
ATTENTION 3RD PARTY AIRCRAFT DEVELOPERS
The 3D gauge or integrated API version of the WX Advantage Radar is freely available to all 3rd-party developers who wish to integrate the gauge within their aircraft. We make it easy for 3rd-party developers to modify the color, texture, text, and the model of the gauge to fit within their paradigm and methodology. Please contact us at: email@example.com for more information.
About MILVIZ (Military Visualization)
Milviz has been around, in one form or another, since 1990. Building on a long history of supplying high quality and accurate 3d models and animations for training environments, games, television and film, we also produce engaging simulations for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3d. More information can be found online at:
About REX Simulations
REX Simulations – a division of REX Game Studios, is an award-winning leader in environment simulation add-ons with connections to consumers, businesses and institutions worldwide. The company's offering span global services and home computing. More information can be found online at the REX Homepage