REX SIMULATIONS and MILVIZ (Military Visualizations) are pleased to announce the release of Update 2 to the WX Advantage Radar.
Update 2 includes several enhancements and fixes:
• Fixed issue with CTD associated with DirectX 10 only supported Graphics Cards.
• Added update application to check for the latest updates of the radar.
• Added support for Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D 3.3.5.
• Added modules for support of 3rd party aircraft radar integration.
• Added beam width functionality that gives realistic stretching effect of distant echoes.
Download the latest updates to the WX Advantage Radar.
ATTENTION 3RD PARTY AIRCRAFT DEVELOPERS
The 3D gauge or integrated API version of the WX Advantage Radar is freely available to all 3rd-party developers who wish to integrate the gauge within their aircraft. We make it easy for 3rd-party developers to modify the color, texture, text, and the model of the gauge to fit within their paradigm and methodology. Please contact us at: email@example.com for more information.