Lionheart Creations have released their LJ24B. Born in the 1960's, this was the jet that would change the future of flying for executives, a new form of transportation that was extremely fast and affordable to the elite. These jets
were born from the Swiss P-16 fighter bomber concept jet. William Lear purchased the design and converted it into a sleek business jet. This ultra-fast plane is capable of going into overspeed on a single engine, incredibly powerful, fast, sleek, yet beautiful and inspiring jet, even today, far into the future.
LHC LJ24B Features :
* Ultra high resolution 4096 Graphics on exterior and some interior textures
* Super detailed instrument panel with almost all gauges operational
* New code technology feature hold down starter switches that flip upwards after startup for 'generator' charge mode
* High detail interior features 3DS Max shading technology for subtle shading and highlights
* Illuminated instrumentation and night glow panel from hood lights
* Rear and forward cabin dome lights are on separate circuits, and the panel is also on its own light circuit switch as well.
* Hide-able high detail passengers in rear cabin
* Air Freight version LJ24B with cargo that can be hidden
* 8 Paint schemes with various interior themes including a run hard Freighter, an original
White with Red stripes factory variant with 1970's interior including shag carpet, and beautifully restored, updated, high end variants with modern interior treatments such as suede.
* Engines illuminate with a nice glow in the back exhaust stacks and vary in brightness per engine load
* Autopilot System that featured on/off ALT, HDG, NAV/LOC and APP settings (early age of Autopilot systems)
* Hide-able yoke to allow you to see instruments and switches that would otherwise be hidden.
* Airfiles created by famed Wayne Tudor
* Engines cough a flame and puff of smoke on start up
* Spoilers cause a plume of vapor trail when extended at good speed
* Numerous alarm sounds for 'gear up', 'engine fire', 'overspeed', and many more 'events'.
2D panel as well as 2D popup sub-panels, such as Electrical System and Engines,
Audio Panel, Fuel Management Panel and other popups. The LJ24B features the stock FS GPS system as the LJ24B was before the time of actual GPS systems.
The LHC Standard 'Parking Mode' which an this aircraft features wheel chalks, turbine engine covers, front perspex reflective cover, and cabin window shades. Pitot cover flags are also features in this mode accessed by a hidden switch on the instrument panel.
A new system dreamed up by Bill Ortis to help new pilots of this plane become familiar with the locations of primary controls of importance on this plane, we have incorporated a Popup Bubble Placards system. Click a hidden button on the top left of the panel hood annunciator and these popup, showing you where key switches and controls are located.
The Lionheart Creations LJ24B is packed full of neat features. From its rare fuel system with transfer controls, to its riveted airframe skins, to its elaborate instrument panel crammed full with instrumentation and switches, to its nice, leather clad rear cabin complete with either passengers or air freight.
Please note, this is an exotic addon package with much software coding and extreme graphics. Please make sure you can run a high end addon aircraft on your computer 'before' you purchase this plane.