What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
- OryxSim 50% sale and question
. . .
Aircraft initialization error
1 reply to this topic
Posted 26 March 2006 - 12:43 PM
Solved.I thought I should reply to myself, in case someone else ever faces this problem and searches for a solution. What I found out: Sometimes, only sometimes, *some* livery installation routines corrupt my aircraft.cfg file, at least this is the behaviour on my machine. I had to try 3 times (the installation process luckily creates a backup of the aircraft.cfg, just in case) until I got a valid Lufthansa livery.Strange, but at least I know what is to check now immediately after installing a new livery.Chris.
Posted 26 March 2006 - 09:03 AM
Good afternoon,after installing the 744 Lufthansa livery over a clean install of the 744 V1.10, there is no more PMDG entry in the "Select Plane" window. When I try to load the Dark and Cold Cockpit situation in KPAE, I get an aircraft initialization error message.What did happen?Thanks in advance and best regards,Chris.