Sign in to follow this  

PMDG 757

Hey, I have just purchased my 757 and having downloaded it in under 1hr 30mins on a 56k am extremly pleased with the product. I must say to everyone at PMDG, A very well done aircraft of my favourite Boeing...pity you won't be doing a Airbus A320. Once again well done, and sorry for the short note...gonna go fly this thing again..too good.cheers,

Guest Marc Harrington

Matthew,Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad that you are able to enjoy the best of both worlds and are open for new creations for both simulators (which I assume due to the list attached to your signature). BTW- Quite a few jobs you have there... Is there any time left for flying? :)Cheers!

I only had the chance to take the 757 for one brief 15 minute spin, and I must say I was absolutely in awe! PMDG (and Fly!2) have come a very long way since my classic PMDG757 for Fly!. I haven't had time to read through the manual or the readme's, so please feel free to 'flame' me if I'm bringin' up a subject already covered... I have found a few nuissances in the 757. When selecting the aircraft I tried to sort out my planes by type with the drop down message. The 757 didn't show up on my jet aircraft list, nor the jumbo jet list. I didn't spend too much time to find it in a sublist, but if it was intended to be put under the 'jet aircraft' list... it ain't there (for me at least?). Second, in the house PMDG colors, I believe the texture for the APU inlet is off, or I could be dislexic. It looks like the stripes are facing the wrong way. To me. Finally, the gear handle seems to be a bit ghosty? It seems like I can see through it to see the lines on the panel behind it. That could be intentional I guess? Or it could be my video card... it's been several months since I've updated my drivers. In any case, I've gotta get back to writing my term papers.Steve Perry

Hey Marc, Your right I am finding it increasingly difficult to find time for flying!I am finding time to fly my new purchase which is great, BTW if you didn't know the Boeing 757-200 is my favourite Boeing. I am going to go and prepare for my flight to Gran Canaria from Glasgow which is about 4hrs and is always one of the flights I have wanted to do in the 757 because I have been on an Airtours Flight to GCLP in a Being 757-200 G-WJAN.

Guest Marc Harrington

Have fun on your flight. I'm sure we'll have an Airtours 757 available soon or you can create it yourself with the new paintkit being re-released this week.Cheers!

Hey, I have done an AIH repian tusing th eold PKIT but I redone the lines etc, and some of the textures. The only problem is I don't know how to put the textures back into the .POD..any ideas? I normally repaint for FS2K2 9dare I say in this forum)...cheers

Guest Marc Harrington

Sorry, I can't help you with that. But you could contact our painter Matt (mnaragon@precisionmanuals.com) and he will be able to assist you or you could ask Pete Sterling or Grant Milikan, who frequently visit this and the main Fly! forum.Once you have created a new livery, PMDG will be happy to publish and host it on our homepage.