Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

Big thanks to PMDG

Guest Henri W

Herewith I would like to congratulate the whole PMDG team with the release of this much anticipated B757. So far I have only been able to do a few short flights and I have to admit that I still have to read most of the excellent flight manual, but the little experience left me deeply impressed. The behavior (handling) of the plane is wonderful. I already starts when taxiing. No need to constantly adjust thrust in order to stay within taxi speed limits. In-flight handling also is a delight. What a joy to fly. And I guess Michael J. can finally be happy about a flight director in Fly! II. I look forward to exploring the many possibilities of this plane, when studying the manual.Ever since I had the opportunity to spend two hours in a real B767 simulator a few years ago, I have been more than interested in the B757/767. Well, I guess this is the closest I will get to having this real simulator experience again. PMDG, hats off for this major achievement.Thanks.Henri