Sign in to follow this  

PMDG777Base211Update1

Hello PMDG Folks, The latest B757 is great. Thank you.I have the B777 and took the update. It installs fine except for the upgrade to the manual. It tells me that the previous version of PMDG777Manualv20.pdf, is not valid!! I have this pdf sitting in the PMDG folder where I think it would be looking for it. I also executed the PMDG777Base211Update1 from that folder.I would really like to keep my B777 doco up to date. Can you assist, please.Regards,Jock McIntyre (YMML)

Hello Jock,What version of Acrobat Reader do you have? You need Acrobat reader 5.0 or later. You can download 5.0 for free at www.adobe.com Alex CYUL :-wave Don't count the years in your life, count the life in your years.Pentium III 933MHz256megs ram30.7 gig HDVisionTek GeForce2 Ti 64MB DDR52x CD-ROMCable modemWindows XPTTX 17" monitorLG12x8x32x cd-rwCH products flightsim yoke USB LECH products Pro Pedals USB

I got the same error message & I have Acrobat reader 5.0. Any ideas?Chris Catalano

Hello, Yes, I do have Acrobat Reader v 5.0RegardsJock McIntyre (YMML)