Sign in to follow this  

4 Questions

Hi, I have a few questions about the 757. Brillient though it is I think a few things may need correcting?1) I know their is an issue with the auto throttle, with me the autothrottle is too jumpy it flucualtes wildly /- 10Kts from the target speed. Is this a known issue? Sorry if it is.2)I should have made a note of the error I will next time but: I flew a couple of autolands at Frankfurt just to practice but the next day I got a message that went something like: nd: fmc has the ILS tuned but cannot locate the key. This should NOT happen! (and I couldn't get the ILS even though it was tuned. It WAS working though???3) Minor issue- every time you go back into the cockpit view the warning tones and seatbelt signs play.4) Is the fuel burn accurate? I used the fuel charts to plan a 1 hour flight from Heathrow to Frankfurt (15800lbs) and then landed (after trying to find a runway that had ILS see above) with 300lbs!Anyway, This is a great product good job!Thanks RicPS: Is their anywere I could get a proper 757 checklist? The one in the manual is expanded.

Hi again-I noticed somthing else too, LNAV disengages and won't rengage when flying long distances, ie over the Atlantic. I have read through the manual and saw nothing about this.Thanks ric