Sign in to follow this  

INTERCPET problem for SID (757 Fly! II)

Hello,I tell my history to you : The other day, I finally decided to try IVAO, so I decided to study procedures SID for T/O from EBBR (Brussels, my "home aiport").There, I realize that the procedures in the txt file are not up to date, this is why I decide to modify them... And there I encounter a big problem: impossible to intercept the good radial from a VOR. Example : flights towards France, we use the procedure CIV5C which requires a turn on the right after T/O from RNWY 25L/R. This turn on the right must intercept radial the 156 of VOR NIK. I tried several tricks like this: ONHDG 700 INTERCEPT 336 TO NAVAID NIK orINTERCEPT 336 TO NAVAID NIK I wrote radial 336 because (156+180=336) I want me to go towards NIK, and not away...In fact, which I see on ND, is that the radial one does not match with what I defined. I have made this small test, I defined a fix (FIX TEST COLOCATED NIK 156 3 ==> waypoint located on radial the 156 at 3NM).On ND, there will be a turn after having intercepted radial the 336, in order to approach the FIX... It's not normal because the fix is located on the same radial.... Moreover, I noticed on the LEGS page of the FMC, that the headings towards the waypoints (INTCP) do not match with what I defined (I must intercept the radial one 336, I got a heading of 300-310 or something like that)... Therefore, my question, how can I make the plan to follow the GOOD radial ?Thank you very much !MarcVarlamoffPS :You can have a look at the chart :http://users.skynet.be/jydoulliez/images/E...68-19042001.gifSID : CIV5C ( towards south-west)

Bump...Anyone really ?Even Anthoy Merton ?Thanks

Bump !Is it possible to contact Anthony Merton ? Because it seems that I have the same problem with the SID he wrote for LSGG (Geneva)...ThanksMarcVarlamoff

amerton@precisionmanuals.com

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Thank you very much Lefteris !MarcVarlamoff