Sign in to follow this  

Jumping the fence

After many years of the other sim, FLYll started calling me. Then I saw the 752 at the PMD site now it started shouting for me. I had FLY a while back and downloaded SKY and was very impressed. I like to fly the commercial aircraft should I run out to the store and buy FLYll and start downloading? Is there anything out there for AI in FLYll? I thought if I had several good reasons to make the switch I would.1: PMD 757-2002: PMD 777-2003:4:5:Can I get some help? Thanks in AdvanceA guy looking for change

"Guy looking for change",I recommend that you post the same question in the Fly! General Forum. However, do not make it sound like you are "trolling", because the age-old argument of "which sim is better" is bound to resurface. Just simply read for yourself, and then decide.The price of Fly!II nowadays at the shelves is very low, so you have virtually nothing to lose...Oh - and PLEASE try to sign with your real name - it's a requirement in our forum...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Roy

>1: PMD 757-200>2: PMD 777-200>3:>4:>5:>Can I get some help? Just thought I'd add:ROTW's Socata TBM 700 and Piper Cherokee :-)Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway