Sign in to follow this  

AirNet Express Info?

Hey gang,Seeing the AirNet Lear 35 from FFG got me thinking again about this company and how I could probably track down some flights of theirs to fly.Well...I downloaded their "timetable" off of their website and then went to Flightarrivals.com, which is where I usually try to get some idea on the flights of non-passenger airlines. The closest thing I could find was a flight from DAL-TXK that was listed under USC, which I found is the 3-letter code for "US Check Airlines." I know that AirNet Express derives a good chunk of their profit from delivering cancelled checks for banks, so I just put two and two together. Does anyone know if I'm right?(BTW, the reason I put "timetable" in quotes is that I can't seem to make heads or tails of it. I think they just tell you all the times they fly to all of their destinations without telling you where they connect -- usually CMH -- or what the flight numbers are. But now I'm starting to ramble...)Thanks in advance,Matt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

AirNet Systems was once known as US Check Airlines, and still has the 3-letter identifier USC. Their callsign is "Starcheck", and their whole business is carrying checks and such for the US Reserve. They are based out of Coloumbus, OH(KCMH).AirNet flies all over the place, they have Piper Navajo's, C-310's, Beech Barons, Lear 35's, and they just got a few Caravans that are really decked out! I think their most numerous airplane is the Baron, and that's what I see them flying most of the time.