Sign in to follow this  

VATSIM not join now

hellome he i don't know VATSIM join now not sign upPlease wait while we verify your details and update our network databases. This may take a minute. Do NOT press stop.---------------------------------------------------------------------We have experienced a problem with your registration. The email address you entered is provided by a webmail service that does not authenticate its users. For network security purposes, we do not allow registrations from these domains. Please use a real email address provided by your Internet Service Provider. The email address you entered appears not to be provided by a Internet Service Provider. For security reasons, we will therefore need to manually authenticate your sign-up. Please either try a different e-mail address, or contact the VP Membership (e-mail available from the VOLUNTEERS link from the main page)This registration has not been successful. You may use your browser's back button to try registering again.you please help me!! to me i will VATSIM sign up.thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

luis,they wont let you sign up if you are using a email address like hotmail or yahoo. you need to use a email address from your internet provider, like time warner cable or similar.hope this helps youTracy