Sign in to follow this  
Guest SD Sim

To change ATC to use 25R at KLAX by default instead of

Guest kurtj

I am curious if there is a way to change the atc to 25R instead of 7L because I'd don't think 7L is realistic unless there is Santa Ana winds blowing from the desert. 25R should be used regardless if there is very little wind at the airport. Just a case example I was coming in on a America West A320 and I was pretty much setup onto 25R even though it told me 7L. I got the famous Microshaft would you like to send the error message to Microshaft etc. It turned out the atc.dll was the offending file. I thought it might have been caused by coming in on 25R, however I am not sure.Here is another issue, I found atc only seems to use 1 active runway at airports for some reason. LAX, planes should use 25L 25R 24L 24R as the actives. Same thing happens at other airports such as KORD it is usually 14R or 32L and planes take off 27L 27R etc. KATL is similar to LAX. I would like some info if possible and that it wouldn't mess the program up severly to render it unusable.

Hello ,You can chance te takeoff runway or landing runway by closing the other runways you can do it with a program AFCAD122.I hope that this help Jan The Netherlands.

Guest SD Sim

Hi Kurt,If you set up your wind to come in off the coast (275 or so), then ATC should direct you to runways 24 or 25.