Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stamatis

CSL visual for Squawkbox VIP2

VIP2 Visual Platform for SquawkboxHello! My name is Walter Meyers and I have been Painting CSL aircraft for various Virtual Airlines..for Squawkbox.I have been repainting these files for appox 8 mos now with great results and satisfaction to the VA's and the users..Now I'm here to tell you of a NEW!!! CSL visual platform which i've been involved in that promises to break the mold of the old CSL visuals.Mr.Jun Takahashi of Japan has developed a visual platform for all Squawkbox users to see better Quality models..777-300 747-100/200/300/400, Airbus,ATR, DC-8,L1011 and many more . you will not just see the standard CSL and it's colors but a worldwide Database of Airlines and Virtual Airlines..both Major and Independant.this fascinating development is a must for all VA's and any VA interested in getting in on this should visit the JWS workshop at http://home.att.ne.jp/green/Jun02/JWS/index.html for all technical info.. I would like the opportunity to paint your VA's colors for this new program and you may contact me at kelwal@att.net or have your VA's repainter look into this. This program will change the way we see Visual Aircraft online for some time to come. Thank You Walter Meyers

I'm trying the program now. It's awesome. I went to a busy AP and I was able to see great looking planes in different liveries. Not the old CSL textures that we were use to. Me and a friend tried it out and we switched out planes several times while logged to VATSIM. I saw each one of his planes in true airline colors.

Guest Stamatis

For me, what is more important than the textures are the actual shapes. Are they any better than the default CSL ?Stamatis