Sign in to follow this  

REGISTRATION

I have tried to register my PDMG 737NG product. I have started MS2002 Flt simultator, started the 737, clicked on PDMG menu, clicked extend registration. AND NOTHING HAPPENS...I went to the PDMG website and it said a gray menu would open with the 16 digit registration number. IT DID NOT OPEN WITH THE NUMBER. Can anyone help with this problem?

Guest ba747heavy

Email PMDG support and they will help you out.

Guest Ray CYYZ

Funny enough, I have exactly the same problem with it under FS9 as I just bought and installed.Select a flight, PMDG Cold & Dark. Pick PMDG up on the menu, select extend Registration and nothing appears.Exactly as directed. I can read :-)Fresh install of FS9 then PMDG then PMDG SU1 then ran FS9.Does this licence registration have to be done before installing the Service Update?Ray(btw: for all you fence sitters, a AMD 1.4/GeForce = passable framerates good enough to have fun, controls are smooth enough to hand fly at Med-High detail settings in COF)

Guest Sartori23

I had the exact same problem. I uninstalled it using the uninstaller from the PMDG download page, then reinstalled without applying SU1. Started FS9, and ther registration worked fine. Once I completed the registration I installed SU1 and all is well.Carl Moore