Sign in to follow this  

Help----2004 Flight Plains and the FMC

Just got the 737 yesterday and how do I import a 2004 flight plain into the FMC on the aircraft?????Please help and thank you

Guest amerton

You can't currently directly import the FS plan in the FMC.Choice was done to import FSBuild plans, though (it has a freeware and a payware version).Of course, you can input it in the RTE / LEGS page, then save it from RTE page 1 for further use.anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Ray CYYZ

Easy enough to bring up the kneeboard which has your route that FS built right beside the FMC and just key it in. Only headache I have is that the navdata airways and fixes seem to not match up with what the FMC can accept in some cases.Not the airrafts fault, but does anyone happen to know what navdata cycle was used for FS9? I don't care if I'm current, I care that I match whats in the sim.Ray

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Antony,just exported a FSBuild (v1.4.3) flightplan; its location is C:FS2004PMDGFLIGHTPLANS (FSBuild autodetected the above folder). Can you please telle me how can i import flightplan from ROUTE/LEGS pages in FMC? Cannot find anything like import/open...ThanksLuigi ;-)

Guest Ray CYYZ

On the RTE page in the FMC, you will see a CO ROUTE. Enter it here, you'll probably have to name it something short. That will load it into the FMC.Ray

Guest ba747heavy

Ray is right, just remember the filename that FSBuild saved the FP as(such as KLAXKJFK.rte). Enter everything but the .rte into the scratchpad and then press the LSK (3R?) by COROUTE(on the RTE page)

HiI am currently trying the program FSbuild ( freeware )Could someone please tell me witch settings should be used so that the flightplan format fits the PMDG737NG.I have been trying different settings with no luck.RegardsThomas Brix

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thomas,first of all be sure to install last .exe (v.1.4.3) available at their site; after that be sure, before building flightplan, to check PMDG737NG on the left of FSBuild main screen.Build your flightplan and the program will notice you that it has exported new flightplan to FS2004PMDGFlightplans folder.Hope this helpLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thanks Ray, thanks Fred.Now back in the air; with FMC!Luigi ;-)

OK i got it, thank you.RegardsThomas