Sign in to follow this  

PSS747: COM radios off, AP not engageable

sorry to post this here but I cannot log in the PSS support forum: I installed the 747 from the scratch (under FS2002) and applied the patch. I start with a cold cockpit, start engines and 1) cannot receive my clearance because COM radios do not work. Any idea? 2) When airborn I wanted to activate the autopilot: it did not work. When I clicked on the appropriate button it did not light up but the disengage bar was activated. funny!? Any idea on this one?CheersPhilCome to DAD!http://www.dangerous-airports.com/images/dad_logo.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In regards to the AP... try loading a default AC and making sure the AVIONICS switch is on before loading the 744 (from the PSS Support Forum). This worked for another indiv having the same problem.No suggestions for fixing your COM radios but you may want to ensure they are on in the default aircraft before loading the 744. Then go to dark and cold cockpit.I have no problems but then my 744 is already running when I load it and I have never tried the dark and cold cockpit.Ciao,Jim