Sign in to follow this  

Keybord & Printer issues

Dear simmers,I have three issues that seem to be related to the installation of the 737NG. I have searched this forum for post to mention these problems but I haven't found any. I appologize if I'm nonetheless asking for advice that has already been given...1. sometimes, but not always, the ATC menue is not working properly. When given more that one message/request/answer two choose from, only the "1" key will get me somewhere, all other keys like "2", "3" and so forth do not work any more. The only way to get out of this is endin the flight and start all over again, including enginge start up, programming of the FMC, etc. In most cases the keys will work again2. I like to use the FS9 flight planning option and then print out the flight plan. However, in most cases, after printing out the plan, I cannot get back into to FS9, the system hangs up and I have to end FS9. I start FS9 again, make reproduce the flight plan (which I had printed out) and can proceed with the game.3. In most of my flights I experience an imballanced fuel drain from the wings. The right wing seems to be used much more for fueling the engines than the left wing, even though I made sure to have the "cross feeding valve" on the main panel open. Very strange!Does anybody here have one or all of the the same problems and give some advise?Best regards,Heiko

Guest ba747heavy

>Dear simmers,>>I have three issues that seem to be related to the>installation of the 737NG. I have searched this forum for post>to mention these problems but I haven't found any. I>appologize if I'm nonetheless asking for advice that has>already been given...>>1. sometimes, but not always, the ATC menue is not working>properly. When given more that one message/request/answer two>choose from, only the "1" key will get me somewhere, all other>keys like "2", "3" and so forth do not work any more. The only>way to get out of this is endin the flight and start all over>again, including enginge start up, programming of the FMC,>etc. In most cases the keys will work againDoes this only ever happen with the NG? Or other planes as well?>2. I like to use the FS9 flight planning option and then print>out the flight plan. However, in most cases, after printing>out the plan, I cannot get back into to FS9, the system hangs>up and I have to end FS9. I start FS9 again, make reproduce>the flight plan (which I had printed out) and can proceed with>the game.Hmm>3. In most of my flights I experience an imballanced fuel>drain from the wings. The right wing seems to be used much>more for fueling the engines than the left wing, even though I>made sure to have the "cross feeding valve" on the main panel>open. Very strange!If your using SU1, then your imbalance should only be ~ 200 lbs. A small buglet in the fuel system. If your not using SU1, then you need to ;-)BTW, issues 1 and 2 are sounding to me like an issue with the video drivers, not the NG. What card and drivers are you running?