Sign in to follow this  

FMC Saved Flight Plans

Hi all,Question, How do I save a flight plan in the FMC. Doing a flight from Gatwick to Palma in my Easyjet 737 is great but everytime I do it I have to re-do the FP again and again. Any help would be appreciated.Si Jones

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After executing the flight plan on the RTE page, you should get an option on the left to save it. Or maybe you have to go farther in and do more setting up of the flight plan in the FMC. But at least when you get all done with the FP go back to the RTE page and you should see SAVE on the left by one of the LSK keys. Like LSK-L4 or LSK-L5.Hope that helped, :-)Jim Richards

>After executing the flight plan on the RTE page, you should>get an option on the left to save it. Or maybe you have to go>farther in and do more setting up of the flight plan in the>FMC. But at least when you get all done with the FP go back to>the RTE page and you should see SAVE on the left by one of the>LSK keys. Like LSK-L4 or LSK-L5.>>Hope that helped, :-)>>Jim RichardsMake a careful note of what the plan was automatically named when you saved it (normally XXXXYYYY001, where XXXX is departure and YYYY is destination). The way to RETRIEVE a previously saved plan is to put the plan name in the scratchpad and then line select it into the company route field.Took me a while to figure that out. Also, the plans are stored as .rte files in your FSrootPMDGFlightplans directory. You CAN rename them there but I'm not sure if there are any length limitations.-Tim Metzinger