Sign in to follow this  
Guest b86p

How does everyone do it???

Guest b86p

Hey I got the 737NG and LOVE IT!!! I am just getting the FMC somewhat understood, but I am totally clueless on how to start the plane properly from cold & dark. I read the Normal Opperating Proceedure manual on checklists ect. but have no idea where or what all the stuff is that they talk about... Is their a tutorial or somethign easier to help this 737NG newbie get his engines started the real way?ThanksBilly

Guest RangerJack

Hey Billy,I am a newbie as well. Look at the thread "Where do I start?" in this forum. I have received great pointers there from some top notch guys. Fred's tutorial is the best place to start. Search the AVISM file library for pmdg_737ng_flight_tutorial.zip. Don't forget to check the above metioned thread!Mike "Ranger" Stinchfield