Sign in to follow this  
Guest KenG

Oshkosh scenery

Hello all,I just downloaded and installed as per instructions the EAA Oshkosh scenery. I have no idea where the files were downloaded except into fs2002. I have the saved flights that were part of this package, but the airport and surrounding area is still default. I don't see anything that was shown on the EAA page. I even started my flight on July 23rd which is the opening day and still only see default Oshkosh.Just wondering if anyone else has d/l this scenery and has had any better luck?Thanks.Mike

Guest KenG

There may be problems if you do not have the US version of FS. However, if you do have the US version, the scenery files will be placed in your ADDON SCENERY folder...probably. At least that's where it was for mine. You have to go to Scenery Library and add the scenery. Just point to the Addon Scenery folder. The actual files are in the "Scenery" and "Texture" folders. Anyway, once you add the scenery, it should show up. If it isn't in the ADDON SCENERY folder, do a search for Oshkosh.bgl file and that's one of the Scenery files. The others needed files should be around there too (in the Scenery and Texture folders).You can always just make your own Oshkosh folder in the Addon Scenery folder and manually move the files to folders you manually create within it (named Scenery and Texture).