Sign in to follow this  

172 airfile

Guest Lindy

Well, Iain what specifically about the airfile is different from the default. I'm not disputing that Ron's file may work better. But the default model is not bad.....stable, relatively easy to trim and maneuver. It "feels" good to me.... and I have flown in the real world.But if you're still sending out the file, I'll be glad to give it a try. E-mail: LLewis@t-3.ccThanks. :-smooch-Lindy :-spacecraft

Lindy,I thought the Cadillac was created bij Bill Lyons, who made more superb stuff for FS2002, like the hot air balloons. Strangely, I can't find it on his site. But there is a Jaguar available, though :-) The url is:http://windrfters.com/index.htmCheck out the Jag, the hot air balloons and the other stuff. It's great!Alex

Guest Lindy

You're probably right, Alex. But there is a scenery which mentions inclusion of a Caddie, so I made an assumption..... and we ALL know what THAT means!! :-lol I shall certainly check out the site. I'm more of a Jaguar kinda gal anyway. And hot air ballons???!! Cool. Thanks. -Lindy :-wave

Guest rogue1

:-)I'll take one if you are not too busy.grace.jpgJim

Guest Iain Spowart

Jim,I've e-mailed the file to webmaster@rogueair.com, hope it gets to you OK.Like the picture of Andie :-)Iain Spowart,Scotland.

Guest Iain Spowart

Lindy,I've e-mailed you the file. Hope you like it :-)The Caddy is part of Bill Lyon's SkyKing package for FS2002. I'm not a huge fan of cars in FS but it's an interesting change of pace from flying!Iain Spowart,Scotland.

Guest Lindy

Thanks, Iain....I just received it.And yes, it was the Sky King package that mentioned the Caddie. I've already gotten the Jag and the motorcycle though......that's all the "wheels" I'll need. *grin* -Lindy :-spacecraft

Could someone please email the 172 air file to me?Thanks in advanceScott..otwer22@americanisp.com

Guest Iain Spowart

It's on its way :-)Iain Spowart,Scotland.

Wow that was fast!Thanks again!!Virtual beer for ya! :-beerchugScott..

I'm using numerous mesh scenery created for FS2K as well as some specifically for FS2002. Most of it requires only simple copies of the bgl. files into FS2002's add-on scenery/scenery file. It's much easier than all the complications that were included to install in FS2K, which you just ignore.The add-on scenery will show up in the scenery library which can be disabled with an "uncheck". Makes it easy to compare default with the new. It's also easy to delete scenery from this file.L.Adamson

Hi,Could someone please send me a copy of the 172 airfile?My email address is shrh2@comcast.net Thank You very much!Steven

Yes, I'd like the file as well please (sigh -- I leave for vacation for just a *few* days and it takes forever to catch up on stuff here).mike@kelleytown.com

Guest farmer

Well if ya would,nt mind. thank you sirFarmer