Sign in to follow this  
Guest mvf1981

??locked out or busy??

Guest mvf1981

Hi,Ok this may be stupid question to some of you but,How do you know if you are locked out or if the server is just busy??Basicslly how can u tell the difference?trying to use dap 7 thanksMark

Guest Bob_Jones

Mark-for the busy msg, you will see this...The page cannot be displayed There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time.I have no idea what the *locked out* msg looks like, sorry I can't help with that one. Regards,Bob Joneshttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgwww.precisionmanuals.combjones@precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.solentairvirtual.co.uk/images/santa_1.gif

Guest mvf1981

hmm,Ok I shoild be ok for now then.(It was just the 403.9 Access forbidden message on the bottom of the page was very worrying)Thanks for the reply Bob,:)Mark

Guest eker

Have the same question.Was in with correct ID -password. Got status "Waiting for reply" Nothing happen for 1/2 hour - suddenly the connection was cutNow the server rejects instant ID password.Maybe I blew it? If I try more will I drop down the queue for each try?If it is true - should I wait 24 hrs? 72hrs?eker